Thursday, May 15, 2008

Make a Plan to Reach Your Goals

“For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.”
-
Luke 14:28-32

Anyway the post will be about my Goal list at first. I would like to see, if I can monetize this blog and that's why I made some goals for it for future. And here is my Goal list:

1. Laptop Acer Ferrari 1100 - about 2400 $ or 24 000 EEK
2. Go to the Austrian Alps for the second time - about 3000 $ or 30 000 EEK
3. BMW 525 2.5 TDS 125 kW 1998-2000 - about 9000 $ or 90 000 EEK
4. Open a branch for my firm in Tallinn - about 30 000 $ or 300 000 EEK
5. Volkswagen TOUAREG 2.5 TDI 2006 - about 40 000 $ or 400 000 EEK
6. Visite some countries like North America, Japan, China, Australia, India - about ... don't know how much does it cost. :)

It's really hard to image the goals for this blog, it is not bacause I have no imagination, I have some secret goals :)

Anyway, after getting one of this goals(if), I will write a post about it.

feedburner Google Bookmarks propeller del.icio.us StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 comments: