Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back to SEO business

Didn't write for a long period and from this moment I will try ti fix that :)

For this period I have some SEO work with my 4 main projects.

www.mat.ee - my new russian blog. I moved my old to wordpress core and put it on new domain, it's not so new because i brought it at 2005.

So another one is cc.xpoint.ee - GCC - Game Clubs Community, as you already know, I am very interested in IT technology, computers and cybersports.

www.statix.ee - my main business, firm that make a computer service for other firms. Install OS(windows, linux), anti-viruses and so on.

And the last one is adult ;) sexxxhentai.net - this project was my best in adult before I left SEO. It was a hentai, now I promote Live Webcams. This project really stoped, coz google serp don't want to reindex it :S

feedburner Google Bookmarks propeller del.icio.us StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 comments: